Statement of Intent

On November, between the hours of 11:11 AM and 11:11 PM (11.11.11) DivisionCollective will offer the first in a series of three projects focusing on the internet. We've created NetEscapeProject.blogspot.com as a hub to connect information via posts and links.

Members of the public (anonymous or otherwise) are invited to utilize material from anywhere on the internet (Facebook, YouTube, Google +, individual blogs, individual websites, etc.,) to disperse information and exhibit work.

Your video. Your webcast. Your podcast. Your script. Your song. Your story.


(or somebody else's)



Friday, November 11, 2011

The Best Laid Plans





End with lying in bed.

I'M SICK AS SHIT.

(not self-induced, I mean, actually sick, like regular people)

I managed to take three photos (posted out of order), but staring at the screen is making my head spin.

Now, I'm just trying to post enough information on this side of the screen, even if it is incoherent babble,

I don't know what to say...

...had plans to go downtown to the protests and work from there, even went to BestBuy last night to buy a device for internet coverage (couldn't seem to get a straight answer to my question, "can I work from there?") found out it would cost $50 a month, and planned to take a leap of faith.

Fuck.

I'm sorry.

I don't even feel like drinking the coffee I just pulled myself out of bed to make, to try and work on this project.

That's a bad sign. Still, took two aspirin and hope that helps.

When I initially felt sick yesterday, I quickly drafted some notes for a piece of writing (regarding infections and infectious gossip) I could write if I ended up getting sicker, which turned out true, and ended up being unable to go forward with my project, which also ended up being true.


If anyone has the nerve to question if I'm faking sickness and I'm actually hungover/withdrawing/stoned, a.) Fuck you b.) I got it from William and will probably give it to someone else c.) It's flu season.

Lack of heat, lack 0f food, lack of health insurance, lack of help (husband/ex-husband too suicidal over losing streak to notice I'm hacking my brains out) don't add up to a speedy recovery.

But I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment