Statement of Intent

On November, between the hours of 11:11 AM and 11:11 PM (11.11.11) DivisionCollective will offer the first in a series of three projects focusing on the internet. We've created NetEscapeProject.blogspot.com as a hub to connect information via posts and links.

Members of the public (anonymous or otherwise) are invited to utilize material from anywhere on the internet (Facebook, YouTube, Google +, individual blogs, individual websites, etc.,) to disperse information and exhibit work.

Your video. Your webcast. Your podcast. Your script. Your song. Your story.


(or somebody else's)



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Take it, Anndell

Ooookkkaaaayyyy....

I have to admit, even I'm not sure of the intent of this project. Actually, I'm not curating it. But, as an example of what I think should be the material, may I direct you to Anndell Quintero's recent blog entry regarding her recent visit to Chicago -

http://discodiablog.blogspot.com/2011/11/on-subject-of-my-recent-hospitalization.html

Please keep in mind I, Abra Adduci, have not yet read the above post, but am doing my best to set an example for others.

How does this count as an example?

It was posted on the internet.

See? It's that simple!


Here's another example:
I like to capture ridiculous screenshots. The above screenshot was taken from one of Yahoo's many absurd arms (I believe this might have been on Shine). The hilarity? It's all in the title.

Another post, on a different subject, comin' right at ya.


Link

No comments:

Post a Comment