Statement of Intent

On November, between the hours of 11:11 AM and 11:11 PM (11.11.11) DivisionCollective will offer the first in a series of three projects focusing on the internet. We've created NetEscapeProject.blogspot.com as a hub to connect information via posts and links.

Members of the public (anonymous or otherwise) are invited to utilize material from anywhere on the internet (Facebook, YouTube, Google +, individual blogs, individual websites, etc.,) to disperse information and exhibit work.

Your video. Your webcast. Your podcast. Your script. Your song. Your story.


(or somebody else's)



Saturday, November 5, 2011

Something I Forgot...

I know that this project comes with the affiliated:

And, originally, I was gonna say we ("we" referring to...um...?) should abide by those specific hours, otherwise they make shit for sense.

But, because I get a feeling nobody will actually pay attention to those specific hours, I'm just going to go ahead and say:

START POSTING NOW!

This means YOU!

This includes those of you at Occupy[insert city] - I know for a fact this movement has 3G hotspots and smartphones. Regarding criticism toward Anndell/Abra for not physically marching, I'm much better at writing about a problem than walking about it.

And I urge those who either are or prefer marching to document your experience and send it my way...

...I'm sure the legions of Americans who either aren't or prefer not to march would love to know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment